DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
Join our awesome team and grow with us!
WE ARE PROUDLY MALAYSIAN
DID YOU KNOW?
Malayan Tiger: The national animal of Malaysia
Work with us;
not work for us.
Our Firm is only as great as the people we have, those who go above and beyond to see our Firm succeed and to serve our clients with pride, commitment and dedication.
The hardest part of every business is to build the right team that will embody its culture, believe in its vision and mission and propel the company forward.
Let’s start the journey from here.
WHO ARE OUR IDEAL CANDIDATES?
- Street smart and intelligent
- Critical problem-solving skill and an ability to think out-of-the-box
- Excellent research and writing skills
- Self-motivated and self-driven
- Dynamic personality
- A desire to become a competent lawyer and the determination to put in the hours to achieve that goal
What are we offering
to our people?
- Modern and business casual office
- Flexible working arrangements and schedules
- A respectful and supportive workplace culture
- Competitive salary with excellent performance bonus
What can you expect
from the partners?
- Nurture you and allow you to grow and excel
- Empower you with tasks and give you a sense of responsibility
- Treat you the way we want our clients to be treated
- Ample professional and business development opportunities
We like to think that working together
goes both ways, like a partnership!
And we will always upkeep our part.
Don't take our word for it!
See what our distinguished candidates have to say about us.
I was involved in meeting with clients, drafting agreements, reviewing contracts and many more. Even though I was working from home most of the time, I received sufficient guidance and support.
Besides doing legal work, I had the chance to do some non-legal work. For example, writing legal articles, designing e-guide on different legal topics, and others. This internship not only allows me to gain first-hand experience in the corporate and commercial field. It also trains me to think critically and creatively.
Working in Lee & Poh Partnership is a rewarding experience. I am grateful for the chance to work in the firm."
Tell us how you can contribute to
the Firm and why we should
Send us your application to [email protected] and attach the following:
- A non-copy-and-paste cover email (get creative!)
- Your CV in PDF format only (include your law school transcript and at least 2 referees)
- Include your photo or a short video in your CV
- Tell us why we should call you in for an interview
- Tell us 3 things you like and dislike
- Tell us when you can start work and what is your expected salary