A FREE LEGAL TOOL
E-Legal Health Check
Evaluate your business compliance with today's legal requirements
WE ARE PROUDLY MALAYSIAN
DID YOU KNOW?
Malaysia ranked No.1 in the Best Healthcare in the World category of the 2019 International Living Annual Global Retirement Index.
A FREE TOOL BY LPP LAW
What's a Legal Health Check?
Like seeing a doctor, taking this e-legal health check assessment (“Assessment”) will give you a general overview of your legal health problems. Our objective is we want you to start thinking about the various legal issues that you might face in your business in Malaysia so that you can take active steps to prevent, mitigate or solve those legal issues and risks.
This Assessment will take about 5-10 minutes of your time and after that, a report along with some general explanatory notes (“Report”) will be generated and sent to you via email within one (1) working day.
It is completely free of charge!
GET YOUR FREE
E-LEGAL HEALTH CHECK REPORT IN 3 SIMPLE STEPS
*100% FREE. NO STRINGS ATTACHED.
NO SIGNUPS. NO CHARGE.
By clicking Get Started above, you are deemed to have agreed to the terms and conditions stated below.
Terms & Conditions
By taking this Assessment, you acknowledge and agree that:
- taking this Assessment does not create a solicitor-client relationship between you and any lawyer of Lee & Poh Partnership (LPP Law), unless a lawyer from LPP Law has been formally engaged by you as your lawyer;
- the content is provided for information and general knowledge purposes only and does not contain a full analysis of the law or your actual situation nor constitute legal or other professional advice. We shall not be liable to you for any losses, damages, costs or expenses which may arise in relation to your use of our Report or reliance on the content provided by our Report. If you need specific legal advice, please contact our lawyer directly;
- you shall not rely on the Report in making any decisions relating to your business;
- the questions asked in this Assessment are of a general nature only, non-exhaustive and are not specific to your business;
- you allow us (or our working partners) to contact you and to store your personal data and any communications you have with us for a reasonable period of time until it is no longer necessary for us to keep;
- we may use the contact details you provided to send you some legal updates and news regarding LPP Law. Please write to us if you do not wish to receive any of these updates or news;
- you shall not use this Assessment to make any confessions or admissions;
- you shall not provide any highly personal, commercially sensitive or incriminating/confidential information (other than your contact details) via this Assessment;
- this Assessment has been developed by LPP Law and all intellectual property rights (including the trade mark, copyrightable content, materials and proprietary information behind this Assessment and the Report generated from this Assessment) belong to LPP Law and/or its licensors;
- we may suspend or block you from further using this Assessment if you breach/are suspected to have breached any of the provisions under these terms, any applicable law or regulation or engaged in a fraudulent, abusive or illegal activity on this Assessment;
- you shall indemnify and keep indemnified LPP Law from any loss or damage suffered by LPP Law as a result of you relying on the Report for your business or breaching any of the terms here; and